Which rated this model a ‘Best Buy’ because the mop heats up quickly and the pad easily absorbs dirt and liquid leaving floors clean and dry.
The S6003UK is the most advanced model in the Shark range and is, therefore, the most expensive.
However, a host of extra features and solid build quality make this model worth the extra cost.
- 3 heat settings plus a ‘steam-blast’ function for stubborn areas of dirt.
- An extra long 8m cord.
- The Klik & Flip 2-sided head so you can clean twice the area without having to change pads.
- A swivel-head ensures you can reach the most awkward to reach places too.
- 13 minutes steam time (depending on setting) means you have plenty of time for cleaning without having to keep topping-up. This does make the machine slightly heavier than some others but the added benefit of extra run-time makes this well worth putting up with.
The only downside of the S6003UK is that you’ll need a wall bracket to hang it to the wall or take great care when leaning against a wall because it won’t stand up unaided.
This is a minor quibble though because, for the money, you won’t find a better steam mop.
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Tank Capacity: 435ml
- Heat-up Time: 19 secs
- Steam time (average): 13 mins
- Dimensions: H118 x W34 x D18 cm